The Management/Governing Body of APLICACIONES DECOMAN, S.L. (hereinafter, the data handler), assumes maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data handler for the purposes of ensuring excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of physical persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and which revokes Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish personal data protection regulations (Organic Law, sector specific legislation and its subsequent extension).
The Data Protection Policy of APLICACIONES DECOMAN, S.L. rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data handler is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate same before the competent authorities.
To this effect, the person in charge of the data handling will be governed by the following principles that should serve all relevant personnel as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Protection of data by design: the data handler will apply, both at the time of determining the means of data handling and at the time of the handling itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply data protection principles, such as data minimization, and integrating the necessary guarantees in the processing.
- Default data protection: the data handler will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures with a view to ensuring that, by default, only the personal data that is strictly required for each of the specific purposes of the treatment is processed.
- Data protection within the information life cycle: measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire life cycle of the information.
- Legality, good faith and transparency: all personal data will be treated in a lawful, faithful and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it has been processed.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, where necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken to ensure that any inaccurate personal data in relation to the purpose for which it has been processed, is deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the term of data preservation: personal data will be maintained in such a way that allows for identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data has been gathered.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal handling and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organisational measures
- Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data lies in the training and information provided to the personnel involved in data handling. During the information life cycle, all personnel with access to the data will be appropriately trained and fully informed of their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection guidelines.
The Data Protection Policy of APLICACIONES DECOMAN, S.L. is communicated to all personnel responsible for data handling and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all personnel responsible for data handling, each of whom must be aware of same and act accordingly, with responsibility for applying it and verifying the data protection guidelines applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing any opportunities for improvement that they deem appropriate in order to ensure excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management/Governing Body of APLICACIONES DECOMAN, S.L., as many times as deemed necessary, in order to ensure compliance, at all times, to the legal provisions in force regarding the protection of personal data.