What are cookies and what do we use them for?
A cookie is a small information file that is saved on your browser every time you visit our website.
Cookies are used in order to retain a history of your activity on our website, so that when you visit it again, we can identify and configure its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
A cookie is harmless, it does not contain malicious code (eg viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) that may damage your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), but it does have some impact on your data protection rights as it collects certain information about you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not tend to collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
What type of cookies are there?
Generally speaking, there are five types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic cookies. They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing areas of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, processing a purchase order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics, based on a series of criteria on the user's terminal such as language, browser type, regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and for preparing navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in accordance with analysis of this usage data.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow for management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the responsible party has included in a web page, application or platform from which he/she provides the requested service, based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow for management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the responsible party has included in a web page, application or platform from which he/she provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which facilitates building a specific profile on the basis of which to display specific advertising.
What are first-party and third-party cookies?
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are those that are generated and managed by the person responsible for providing the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are generated by entities other than the person responsible for provision of the services (outsourced or external services or providers, such as Google).
What type of cookies does our website store?
To follow, we proceed to explain the type of cookies stored on our website and their purpose:
Google Analytics: for the purposes of establishing what visitors are browsing our website in order to improve our/their browsing experience.
What can I do with cookies
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked, as you wish, and in order to do so you simply need to configure your browser accordingly.
At any time, you can prevent the installation of cookies (blocking) on your computer through the corresponding option on your browser, but in that case we will not be able to ensure the correct operation of the different functionalities of our website.
To follow, we provide links for the management and blocking of cookies depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
You can also delete the cookies you have saved in your browser by going to the browser configuration options.